Thursday, December 6, 2012

Influenster cosmo vox box 2012!!!

First off I have to say how excited I was to find out I was picked to get a box!

In my cosmo box box i received the following:
Frixion by pilot pen: $4.50 for a 3 pack or $11.00 for a 8 pack
Forever Red eau de parfume exclusively at bath and body works: $10.00 for .25 fl oz or 7 ml at $44.50(fullsize)
Ghirardelli gourmet milk sea salt escape: $2.79
Venus razor: $3.50-$4.50 per month for blade refills

Now for my reviews on this product!

Im going to start with the pens: I received a red and black pen, and the ink in the pen is the color of the pen. I liked how smooth they were to write with but the ink is gelly so you do want to wait for the ink to dry before smudging your hand over your writing or it will smear. I don't personally like wet pens because i tend to smear my palm on my writing.

Forever red eau de perfume from bath and body works: I loved the smell of this! Its a blend of pomegranate and red osmanthus with vanilla rum. The smell lasts all day and I did receive a comment on how good i smelled! I do not like how small amount you get for the price but it's a great smell and I would buy this for a date night smell not a everyday thing because of the price but if you don't mind price spray away!

Ghirardelli gourmet milk sea salt escape: MMMMMM that was sure one yummy chocolate bar! I myself don't really care of milk chocolate, you must be thinking what girl doesn't like chocolate well this one. I did like it the salt isn't overwhelming and the almonds in it are tasty! I myself would buy this for a treat it's not to sweet but just right. The price on this i thought was fair and I would go and buy this product.

Venus razor: I myself already own a Venus razor so i wasn't to excited to see the razor but they did include a refill with the lay soap bar on it! I just had my baby about a month ago and hadn't yet gotten to shave my legs so i was excited to try it out and wow was i amazed! I loved the soap bar on it! It smelled good and was soft and didn't get a razor burn or have to look for my razor cream it was attached to the razor how easy and convenient! did you know you can attach any venus blade refill to your venus razor! you don't have to go and buy a new venus handle to try the different blades they have! I thought that was super cool and I didn't know that until i read the little flyer they put in with the razor! I do recommend this product and the price is super reasonable my husbands razors are soooo expensive and mine are not!

So that Is it for my cosmo vox box and I hope you enjoyed reading my reviews on the products above. If you have any questions feel free to ask and i'll let you know!

Thanks for reading
xoxoxoxxoox
Tiffany Bennett

disclaimer I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.  

No comments:

Post a Comment