So im new to this but I just wanted to start doing this weather anyone reads it or not but as a place to vent.
So My name is Tiffany im 21 and im a mommy of 2. I have one boy who is almost 3 his name is jacob I was 18 when i had him. And im also a mommy to a little girl her name is Emily and she is just over a month old and I was 21 when I had her. I am happily married to my husband James we got married in 2010 in Bullhead city Arizona.
My husband and I met at tacobell of all places to meet a person. I should mention that is where we were both working. When i first met him he did have a girlfriend and i had a boyfriend. His girlfriend calls me one day and asked me if I liked him and I told her no because I was dating someone else. I really thought he was cute tho. :D She calls me about a week later to tell me that she is moving and she wants me to take care of him and I told her I was ok and I had a boyfriend still. He calls me that night and asked me if i wanted to hand out and I said ok but nothing can happen. I ended up breaking up with the guy I was dating that night becuase I found out he was a pot head and we lived to far to have something special. So I went to his house and hung out with James and really ended up falling for him. At first we were just having sex and it was nothign special but after about a month of that he asked me out and I said yes we ended up getting pregnate with my son about 2 months after that. Yes we did talk about it and he was planned. We didn't try to get pregnate we both just decided that if it happened it happened I was 17 at the time and he was 23. Yes i know the age difference is quite big but you can't help what the heart wants. So we had are son jacob in January and decided we wanted to get married he asked me to marry him about 3 months after we had are son and of course i said yes. we decided about a year after that that we would try again for another child and I just had my daughter jacob. we are so lucky to have one boy and one girl because that is all we are having.
That is about the story of how i became a mommy and Im a proud one at that! I can't wait to watch my children grow up and see them grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment