Thursday, June 27, 2013

palmolive soft touch review

I recieved this dish soap free from influenster.com to test and give my opinion about it so I am going to be honest about this product.

Palmolive soft touch with aloe: I think this soap is great for your hands cleans the dishes super well and makes your kitchen even smell better. I have to say i got a sunburn this summer and i thought hey it's got extra aloe in it so why not try and wash my sun burn with it? So i got into the shower and used it and i have to say it really worked so i know the aloe in it is great stuff. I love this product and I will continue to buy it at the store.

Palmolive soft touch with vitamin E : I LOVE LOVE LOVE this soap it smells so good! It's super soft on your hands, and really washes the grease off of you dishes... Influenster gave me some 1.00 off coupons to share with friends and i think i might have only gave a couple away to family members and went to the store and stocked up on this product. I have had dish soap for no reason just stop selling and i loved it so much i went out and stocked up on it and have like 6 bottles stocked up for when i need more. I recommend this product to everyone and i promise you wont regret it!

Thank you for reading my blog i hope you find the info i provided helpful... Any questions feel free to comment below and i can answer your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment