Goody ouchless ribbon's are $3.99-$4.99
I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster, and I wanted to give my honest opinion on them. Now I think they are a great idea but i have THICK hair and they do not work to well in my hair. the only way i can use them if i wear my hair in a braid or where my hair is half up and down. I usually wear my hair in a bun in the summer because it's 126 hear in Arizona so i like to keep my hair off my neck and back but i do like the product just not for summer for my thick hair. They are nice and sturdy and work great and they are cute. Not to bad in price compared to other brands but overall i give them a 6 out of 10
The embodiment of fashion and comfort from america's number one elastic brand, the new ouchless ribbon elastics are the pretty solution to hot summer hair days.
No comments:
Post a Comment