Monday, July 8, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles review

Fashion and comfort are no longer mutually exclusive! Now let me start off by saying I got a pair of dr. scholls for her high heel insoles from Influenster, for my testing opinion so hear it is.

When i first saw that this was in the box i was a little disappointed because they said they were for heels and im a little over weight and i can't walk in heels anymore because it hurts my feet. I have tried them in heels but they still hurt but i think that is to do with my weight. Now let me say i saw on the package that said you could use them in your sandals as well, now i have some sandals that have a wedge so i thought maybe i would try them in those sandals, and i love them. They work great and I think they help take the pressure off of your feet. I would recommend them to friends and as a potential customer as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment