Thursday, July 4, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!}

I just wanted to do a short blog about the new olay fresh effects bb cream. I got this to test complimentary from influenster and on the box it says that is offers six skincare benefits in one step.  I love the 24/7 protection because i shower in the mornings and put this on and go on thew the day and take my husband to work at night and pick him up early in the morning and still have nice skin and when i get home i shower and re apply this cream to my face. It works great and helps tone my skin to make it look more even.

 To find out more information on this hear is  a link to www.olayfresheffects.com and you can find more infor on their site as well. You can purchase this at  www.olayfresheffects.com and http://www.amazon.com or at most local stores such as target, walmart, walgreens, and cvs are just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment